In addition to offering the highest level of quality care, Heathfield Court Care Home is built with exceptional facilities that make life enjoyable and engaging for all residents, whatever their hobbies and personal preferences.
- A beautiful courtyard garden – the garden is peaceful and quiet, offering patio areas, gardening boxes for residents to enjoy growing their own plants and tranquil water features.
- Luxury bedrooms – comfortable luxurious bedrooms complete with large ensuites. Each bedroom comes with a television with built-in DVD player and a mini-fridge to keep drinks and refreshments cool.
- Cinema – a fantastic widescreen experience enabling residents to enjoy both old classics and new releases with family and friends.
- Brasserie – our ground floor bar and brasserie offers a wide variety of coffee and teas and home-made cakes and pastries which can be enjoyed by residents and their families in relaxed and exquisite surroundings.
- Spa and hair salon – residents can pamper themselves in our hair salon offering true indulgence through a range of relaxing treatments, including massage, manicures, pedicures and foot massage as well as all the usual hair styling.
- Comfortable lounges – each floor has its own lounge/diner where residents can spend time socialising with other residents or quiet time relaxing.
- Library Areas – each lounge houses an extensive collection of fiction, non-fiction and audio books for our residents to enjoy some quiet time.
- Private dining – we know how important it is to involve family and friends in our residents’ lives. Our private dining area is available to our residents to host a dinner party or celebratory function.
We are here to help you and your family.
If you have a care enquiry please contact us on: 01322 764 600